Sunday, December 03, 2006

DOWNGRADING FURTHER...

Sorry had to do it. I am trying not to be a model hugger, but the NAM is barely putting anyone NW of Boston under any kind of precip. This is just a nightmare forecast that has gotten forecasters all over the place. Best thing would have been to have just forgotten about it and move on, like I was feeling Thursday night, before Friday started the fun.

Better luck next time and I will leave the next word for Ray on this storm. The only thing we can hope for now NW of Boston is to at least see some snow flakes. Adios.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAY-You should have left it the way that you had it lol, I think we see a couple spots south of Boston get 2", and I maintain as I have since last week, I WILL SEE MY FIRST FLAKES TMW HERE IN WILMINGTON!

E.H. Boston said...

I still have areas south of Boston in the C-2" category. And Wilmington will 100 percent see your first flakes of snow...flurries...don't expect much if any accumulation.

Anonymous said...

RAY- I was wrong, it did pay to down grade it further, good forecast. Just as I suspected, it snowed at my house (coating) in Wilmington, but not at school in Lowell. Had to clear my car off, only to hit dry roads upon entering Lowell, they are still waiting for those elusive first flakes! lol

E.H. Boston said...

Hi guys, my computer is really acting funny, so I will not be able to post for the next couple of weeks. Computers going in for repair/hopefully warranty covers all.

Will try to keep you updates somehow, but it looks like a good time to take off, no sign of any storminess in the near future.